Wednesday, January 30, 2008

My baby shower


I just had a baby shower on January 19th. It was so fun! The twins got the cutest things to wear. I cannot wait to dress them up!


They also received lots of bathtime essentials. Lots of handmade blankets, which I love. There were 5 pregnant girls at the shower. This is definately the baby booming season!

I received lots of nice things, ate good food and enjoyed the company of many guests. Including some family members who made the trip up from Missouri. I feel so blessed.

I am now 33 weeks pregnant and feeling like I should be 40 weeks. I don't think I can handle anymore growth! So far I have not been put on restrictions (bedrest), just to take it easy. So, I have been paying Fallon to do all my house work. She likes the money of course, more trips to the mall! I have 3 more weeks to go for the twins to be considered full term. After that there is no more taking it easy!!!!!!!

1 comment:

NYCmom said...

What fun!! I wish I could've been there. I love getting new little baby things. It makes it all seem real. I can't imagine what you're going through having TWO in there...my ONE is quickly filling up her tiny space in there and rapidly cramming herself into my ribs. I don't know how you do it! It definitely is baby fever these days...or maybe it's just the time in our lives...but there are like 12 pg girls in my ward. I'm the only crazy one having her third though. I'm so excited for you, Spencer and Fallon! I can't wait to see how you guys handle this. Every time I watch "Friends" I think of how much Courtney Cox reminds me of you...she had twins on the show too! It's mainly just the way she looks and mannerisms though. xoxox--jenny


Our family is growing!