Friday, February 29, 2008

Check out my Slide Show!






Welcome Lillian Brielle and London Ashley!!!
DOB: February 24th 2008

WOW!!! We are so blessed to have these precious girls come into our lives. We are so thankful to all of our friends and family for thoughts and prayers offered on our behalf. The birth could not have gone better. Vivian delivered Lillian and London naturally and only 3 minutes apart. We had an uneventful 2 nights stay in the hospital and came home on the day we were supposed to be induced, the 26th of February. We feel so very blessed and enjoy the challenges of raising twin infants. Every 3 hour feedings, diaper changes (let's just say the Diaper Genie is working overtime!) and laundry keeps us busy. Needless to say, sleep is at a premium around here. Spencer has already burnt himself sterilizing bottles, cut himself twice preparing formula and has to be the only dad who has ever used more than 3 diapers during a single diaper change. He is learning that you don't have to use an entire package of wet ones at one time. Just like their big sister, these two are going to be super spoiled!
Fallon is a great big sister. She just loves the girls and helps tremendously around the house. She enjoys holding the girls and helping out where she can.

We hope you enjoyed the slide show. We will post again soon.

With love,

The Kirks.

4 comments:

NYCmom said...

YAY!!! Welcome to the world Lily and London! I'm so excited for your family. Vivian, you are my hero!!! That's so awesome that you were able to have those babies naturally! Did you have an epidural? They are so beautiful and you all look so happy! We couldn't be happier for you and so grateful that everything went so well. Have fun! I'm glad Fallon can be a help...that will make all the difference! Lots of love! --the Skousens

Becky Smith said...

Hey Kirk Family,
Aunt Patty gave me your web site, and WOW, I am sooo glad to have found it. Ya'll have a beautiful family, ALL of the girls are cute and cuddly and yes Beautiful.
I can't believe my little Spencer is a Grown up daddy now.
Keep the pics coming we really enjoy looking at them, give everyone a kiss from me
Love, Becky SMith

Jo Ann Anderson said...

I cannot wait to meet the twins. They look adorable and I am so excited for your family. Have a wonderful time getting to know each other and bonding over the next few weeks and then I will be coming to visit. Congrats!!!

Lindsay Sprague said...

Oh!! They are so beautiful!! CONGRATULATIONS! I can't wait to see them in person! looks like you have a happy Fallon! I bet she's amazing with them! I'm glad everything went well. enjoy bonding with those darlings!! We will have to come visit when the healthy season is upon us!! can't wait!! don't stop the pictures!
love the spragues


Our family is growing!