Thursday, February 14, 2008

She is going to State!


Fallon had Sectionals this last weekend and did awsome. Not only did she make the State cutoff times in all her events, she broke her own records and set new team records! I am so proud of her! I made it to most of the meet. They last 6-7 hours, which is way to long for a huge pregnant girl.
Fallon will be swimming at the Iowa State swim meet on March the 2nd. Unfortunately I will miss this big event in her life. The twins should to born in the next week! We are very excited about that, no more pregnancy! I am very blessed to be pregnant, but am getting very uncomfortable.
Fallon reads our blog so feel free to wish her good luck!

5 comments:

Jo Ann Anderson said...

Way to go Fallon. Good luck at state! I can't belive that you are so close to having 2 new babies at your house. I am so excited for you guys!! Please keep me in mind if you need anything at all. Congrats!

Tovi said...

Congratulations Fallon on making State and good luck! We are so sad that we don't get to watch you swim. Please make sure that pictures get posted and we want to hear all about it. We miss you and your mom and dad.
Love, Tovi

Anonymous said...

Fallon I'm so proud of you,what an exciting time in your life!!!!Vivian,you'll be busy with your own competition,try to sleep when you can.My girls woke each other up..
We are excited for you all.

Love,
The Autrys

Unknown said...

congratulations to fallon! that's so awesome! I keep checking to see if you've had those babies yet...but now you've answered my question :) Let me know if you guys needs anything.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Fallon! What an accomplishment--yet another Kirk over-achiever. We are anxious to here the good news on the babies. You are always in our thoughts and prayers, but especially during this time of exciting change for your family. We miss you guys.

Love,

The Youngs


Our family is growing!