Wednesday, February 20, 2008

WE HAVE A DUE DATE!

This is BIG me exactly one week before the twins are scheduled to arrive! Yes that right, I am scheduled to be induce on February 26th. We are so excited. I will be 36 weeks and 7 days on the induction date. The babies are in the 4 and 5 lb. range, which is pretty good. I don't think I can handle any more baby growth. We will post our new arrivals next week.



Spencer decided he wanted to feel my pain, so he put a soccer ball inside his shirt. Not much of a comparison when you can take out the ball whenever you want! Must be nice. He has been a great support though and is very excited to have these two little ones arrive.


4 comments:

NYCmom said...

WOW! Congratulations! It's exciting to KNOW when it's going to happen. I've been lucky enough to be induced with both of mine so far and it brings a lot of peace of mind not having to worry about rushing to the hospital. I can't wait to see your little ones! Have you picked out names for them yet? They haven't scheduled my induction yet but the dr. is predicting March 24th. Our little girls will be almost the same age! We'll have to get them together a lot...maybe they can all be roommates in college! :) Good luck!!!

NYCmom said...

Btw...you look FABULOUS!!!! I bet I'm at least as big as you and I still have 4 1/2 weeks to go! I bet you're not feeling fabulous though...I know I'm ready to get this little one out so I can snuggle her...and lay on my tummy!

Hey...our girls will be almost exactly the same distance apart in age as you and I are!

Anonymous said...

Viv you are so freaking cute!!! If Spencer could really feel your pain. I love the girls names. Tell Fallon we said Hi!! Aunt Ana can't wait to come and visit. I've shown all the girls at work your page. LOVE IT!!!

lol

Jo Ann Anderson said...

I have not seen you in so long and have been waiting to hear about the babies. Glad to hear that things are in the works to get those babies here!!! I love the baby room, you guys did a wonderful job.


Our family is growing!