Wednesday, February 20, 2008

The Iowa Blizzard!



We had a blizzard on Sunday and of course my family had to play in the snow! Spencer and Fallon love the snow! I just watch from the window. They were outside for several hours building a snowman and just playing together. This time next year he is going to have two more girls to play with in the snow.





They always make a big snowman, and Fallon loves it. I think the ski's added a nice fininshing touch to their creation! They had so much fun and I had just as much fun watching them. We have had snow all winter. I sure am ready for summer to come along! Today is -8, the coldest day yet. I like Iowa, but this is rediculous.

2 comments:

Andrea said...

Well hello Kirk family!! How fun that you have a blog~ It was fun looking back to see what your cute family has been up to! I especially liked those pics of Spencer in the OR--how cool! I hope you are feeling well, I am excited for your new arrials...soon!!! hang in there

Anonymous said...

I do have to say we are a bit jealous. Aliegh has made a snowman every year except this one. Hopefully we will get a good snow fall so she can make one before spring. Last year she was able to make 5 snowmen. One to represent each of us. Looks like you guys had fun!! Stay warm!!

xoxo


Our family is growing!